Established Bankruptcy and Business Law Attorney Serving Fort Worth (Haltom City), Texas
Personalized attention for debtors and assistance for entrepreneurs with new businesses
The Law Office of Viviana Cavada in Fort Worth (Haltom City), Texas is dedicated to new beginnings. Whether you are a consumer or business owner struggling with debt, or an entrepreneur eager to launch a product or service, I am here to help. Since 1979, I have worked tirelessly for my clients throughout South and North Texas in bankruptcy cases and corporate formations to give them the full protection of the law. Whether you need debt relief or a solid foundation for your new business, you can trust me to provide reliable advice and strong representation.
Highly responsive attorney takes a hands-on approach to legal service
Starting over or starting up can be a challenge, but with my determined assistance, you can greatly improve your chances for a secure and successful future. Both clients and colleagues recommend my firm for a number of reasons but most notably because they know I am:
- Accomplished — As a trusted voice in bankruptcy law, I have been featured on the local CBS affiliate’s Ask The Lawyer program, viewed by thousands in the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex. Attorneys familiar with my practice have helped me earn a DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, and I have a longstanding rating of A+ with the Better Business Bureau in South and North Texas.
- Determined — I am known for being tenacious in support of my clients.
- Experienced — Over the course of more than 35 years, I have represented debtors, debtor corporations, and creditor and creditor entities in proceedings before the federal bankruptcy courts in the Southern, Western, and Northern Districts of Texas.
In my office, you’ll always be treated as an individual with unique needs and concerns. I work closely with you to devise a carefully planned strategy to ease your financial burdens and provide a path toward a more secure future.
Direct assistance from a seasoned business and bankruptcy lawyer
At the Law Office of Viviana Cavada, you work directly with me, not a paralegal. I regularly provide personalized legal services in the following areas:
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — When you’re earning a good living but still cannot get out from under crushing debt, Chapter 13 bankruptcy can provide the relief you need. If bankruptcy is the right course for you, I will help you get the maximum protection under the law.
- Foreclosure defense — I help homeowners keep their property through loan workouts with lenders and other foreclosure defense strategies, including Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Business formation — If you are starting a new business or dissolving one entity to form another, I can get you started on a solid foundation with sound advice on all matters related to business formation.
If you have a problem with debt or questions about starting a business, seek out the information you need from a source you can trust. At the Law Office of Viviana Cavada
, it costs you absolutely nothing to get that information: I never charge prospective clients for a brief education session prior to my involvement in their case.
Contact a trusted attorney for bankruptcy and business assistance in Haltom City, Texas
If you are considering bankruptcy or want to start a business in South and North Texas, the Law Office of Viviana Cavada has the knowledge and experience to help. Call 817-789-6415 or contact my office
online to arrange your free consultation. My Fort Worth (Haltom City), Texas office is located at 4051 Denton Highway in the Wisdom Center 20 minutes from downtown Fort Worth.
Pursuant to 11 U.S.C. Section 101 (12A), the Law Office of Viviana Cavada is a Debt Relief Agency. Among other services, this office helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
If you are one of the millions of people who are in debt to the IRS and a tax lien has been filed against you or your property, please feel free to contact my firm for assistance at my new contact number 817-789-6415.